Hey folks, thought I'd pop in to explain a few things, and link a few others. First, you'll notice that the right side of the page has changed a bit. In other words, I've actually gone and deleted the Google News link, as well as the two useless links (sorry BlogSpot), and put a few permanent favorites in there instead. Besides, if you CAME here from Swine Lair, then you've seen how I have been guilted into doing something with my blog now that graduation is over and blah, blah, blah.
Jim's Swine Lair is about all sorts of things, and most of those things are things that I'm interested in (movies, TV, sports, poker, etc.), oh, and, "things," just to write it one more time.
Matty V's Good Reads is a splendid page full of good sportswriting from all over the country, as well as the occasional non-sports thing. I don't read enough good writing, so when I really start feeling guilty about that, I check Good Reads. Hah, put THAT at the top of your page, Matt!
One more, Rob's Captain Oblivious is a little different from the other two. It's half computer geek, half socio-political commentary. The former is way out of my universe, but the latter is tremendous. Rob puts to words every liberal's deepest, darkest thoughts.
Enjoy the links, I'll add more as I come up with them.
Oh, and another thing,
God has a blog, and it's tremendous.
Also, while strolling around the interweb, I caught this. How about instead of trying to bash it for being too explicit, we bash it for having the world's most obnoxious non-working celebrity as its subject? I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to find Paris attractive. I'm very sure I don't.
Revenge of the Sith review to appear above.
No comments:
Post a Comment