Just a few links I wanted to mention...
Kevin Paul Dupont had a pretty good story about the state of the NHL. I like how Dupont can put together a long story about a situation that has been marked by little other than stagnancy, and make it informative. I'll generally read anything KPD writes at this point.
Sticking with the Globe...
Jackie Mac's got a good piece on the plight of Keith Foulke, and really delves into how tough it is to be a Sox closer with quotes from Eck and Bob Stanley. Foulke's getting a bad rap, despite his idiotic statements from a few days ago, and I'm hoping he comes back after the injury to prove why he was so important to the 2004 championship team.
Predictably, the Austin American-Statesman has good in-depth coverage of the Tour de France. So, to help you get there, I'm linking to a fun (if silly) thing: Lance Armstrong's Bike, yes, his BIKE, is blogging about the Tour, answering questions and such. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment