Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Some puck stuff

Wow, it's been 15 whole days since I've posted here. Sorry about that. I only have one link right now, because I've been up since 9 a.m., and for anyone who knows me, they'll realize I was more than a little surprised that there are TWO nine o'clocks every day. Anyway, I lied, two links. Reason I'm up is to talk to Vermont coach Kevin Sneddon for an article I'm doing for
The New England Hockey Journal, so, please take a look at the site if you have any interest.

Sticking with hockey, I'm a day late, but it's articles like this one by Kevin Paul Dupont that have shaped me as a sportswriter, and make me want to take his job someday (no rush, Kev.) Just to show how prescient (or powerful) Dupont is, the next day, Sully skated the hell out of his team, and tore into them at practice. He's even threatening TWO-A-DAYS if they don't start shaping up and playing up to their potential. For those of you who don't really follow hockey, two-a-days during the season is almost unheard of. But hey, whatever works, Sully.

1 comment:

The Divoteer said...

Dude -- update!